Investment products and services available only to residents of: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Kevin B. Perlberg, Donald (Trace) W. Tendick, Tom Kueht and Christopher Nei are registered representatives offering securities through United Planners Financial Services, member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory services offered through Blackhawk Capital Partners. Susan Brousseau and Michael Miller offer Advisory Services Only. Blackhawk Capital Partners and United Planners Financial Services are independent companies.
Mid-Life Money Errors
Beware of these financial blunders and assumptions.
- Do you think you need to invest with more risk?
- Are you only focusing on building wealth rather than protecting it?
- Have you made saving for retirement a secondary priority?
- Do you assume your peak earning years are straight ahead?
- Is your emergency fund now too small?
Estate Planning Mistakes
Too many wealthy households commit these common blunders.
- Doing it all yourself
- Failing to update your will or trust after a life event
- Being too vague with your heirs about your plan
- Failing to consider what will happen if you and your partner are unmarried
- Leaving a trust unfunded (or underfunded)
- Ignoring a caregiver ulterior motive
- Appointing a co-trustee